Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thinking

My teacher told me to think about what I want my next post to write about, so the first thing that came to mind is thinking about thinking. So I wrote about thinking. Thinking is thinking. Think before you talk. Apples are gross. Did you know that? Of course you didn't. Because i didn't think before i said that(well wrote in this case but you get my point). I am thinking about thinking. Here is a very magical item in this picture:

http://www.selfhelpdaily.com/images/brain_health.jpg

But you don't want to have this:

http://talentedapps.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/homer-simpson-wallpaper-brain-10242.jpg

If I had that I wouldn't be making this blog. Now think about thinking. Think about this blog. Think about your lunch. Or breakfast. Or dinner. Or which ever one you like best. Think about pie. Any kind you like. Apple pie. Strawberry pie. Pumpkin pie. Or just plain pie. Now keep thinking as i finish this most. Got brain?

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, I do have brain. I think before I talk, and I think before I eat pie. Good advice.

    ReplyDelete